Monday, April 23, 2007

30 facts about your Mother


1. I am 33 right now.
2. I am slowly greying.
3. I love books.
4. I am a Cancer.
5. I am a loan officer right now.
6. I love to laugh & make others laugh.
7. I am not a morning person.
8. I was afraid of the dark well into adulthood.
9. I like flossing my teeth.
10. I used to think 30 was "old".
11. I often day-dream about living lavishly.
12. I'm addicted to caffeine.
13. I sometimes wake myself up with my own snoring.
14. I'm afraid of water any higher than my neck.
15. I like the smell of the top of your head.
16. I stole candy from a store when I was younger & still feel guilty.
17. I don't care for my siblings & never really talk to them.
18. I fear that you three will end up that way & it bothers me.
19. I was 16 the first time I got drunk.
20. I once invented a boyfriend just to fit in.
21. I was raised Baptist, married into Presbyterian and then began studying Catholicism, Mormonism, Jehovah's Witness, Buddhism, Scientology etc. before realizing I'm pagan & mostly spiritual in my beliefs.
22. I swear I once saw a UFO. No I wasn't drinking.
23. I was in love with Elvis Presley as a child until I found out he had been dead for years.
24. I think clowns are creepy.
25. I don't like feet & could be borderline phobic.
26. I think I'm a good parent.
27. I have never been outside of the Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Missouri section of the US.
28. I worry that I'll be too afraid to travel once I actually have the money.
29. I once shaved both of my arms because the hair embarrassed me. It was itchy.
30. I secretly fear that I'm not nearly as good a parent as I think I am.

No comments: