Thursday, April 26, 2007

Things I don't know...


1. Whether your future relationships will be forever marred because I don't behave like a regular Mom.


2. Whether it will rain tomorrow as I drive to pick up Chrissy thus making it the 3rd visit in a row where I've had to drive in a torrential downpour. Nevermind that it's only rained 5 of the 42 days involved here.


3. Whether Trevor will ever "outgrow" any of his allergies, asthma issues like those really optimistic doctors say he might.


4. Whether Jack will be able to make it 3 more weeks without getting into some sort of trouble at school. 3 weeks. 14 days. 84 hours. I look at you bouncing off your inner walls and just can't see it happening. Trouble comes easy for you. I'm not being mean, you were born that way so I guess it's our fault mainly. But if given the choice between doing extra school work to keep yourself from bothering other people or bothering people and then paying dearly for it, you choose to pay dearly every time.


No comments: